The top ten most commonly cited violated standards for places of employment include:
- Fall protection for construction
- Hazardous communication for all industries
- Respiratory protection
- Electrical and wiring
- Powered industrial trucks
- Hazardous energy control
- Electrical systems design
- Machinery and machine guarding
Dangerous Jobs and the Injuries They Cause
Many jobs in Los Angeles and throughout the country can be extremely dangerous. But what most people don’t understand is that any job can result in a workers’ compensation claim. Accidents happen when we least expect them and in ways that we can never anticipate. Regardless of how big or small your accident was, you have a right to file a workers’ compensation claim. Nezhad Law is a law firm experienced in getting you the compensation you deserve for your work injury. Some examples of work injuries include:
- Auto Accidents: If your job requires you to operate your motor vehicle, and you are injured in an accident while driving as part of your job activities, you can file a workers’ compensation claim to be compensated for your injuries.
- Back Injuries: Many jobs come with a risk of back injury. Any position that requires lifting, standing for extended periods of time, pulling, and carrying can cause back injury. Many delivery persons, warehouse workers, nurses and caregivers, and construction workers suffer back injuries in the course of their employment.
- Shoulder, Knee, and Elbow Injuries: Workers who routinely use their arms, especially lifting their arms above their heads, are susceptible to serious shoulder and elbow injuries. Similarly, the knee joint and its surrounding muscles and tendons can suffer serious injuries from years of stress or from a single wrong move. These injuries often affect painters, carpenters, construction workers, police officers, and any other physically demanding job.
- Catastrophic Injuries: In some cases, there can be catastrophic injuries, from explosions, falls, machinery malfunction, and other dangerous accidents. These injuries happen most often to factory workers, construction workers, warehouse workers, miners, and other high-risk occupations.
- Exposure Illness and Injury: An often overlooked source of job-related injury is illness as a result of exposure. Asbestos, mold, chemicals, and smoke can all cause serious and often fatal illnesses, often times may years after the exposure occurred.
Regardless of the type of work injury you have sustained, you need medical help and a great lawyer immediately. Some problems associated with an accident may not be present until days or weeks later, but it’s important that you visit your physician as well as document recurring symptoms. The outcome of an on the job injury from a work accident can change your ability to work as well as enjoy other activities in life. As one of the best law firms in Southern California and Los Angeles we can absolutely help to get you compensation for any work sustained injury.
You need a legal team of work injury lawyers that understand and appreciate what you have gone through with regard to your accident. If you have been hurt, you need to seek qualified Los Angeles work injury lawyer right away. We know that a work accident injury can influence you and your family in a very serious manner. You may be entitled to compensation as a result of your injuries, but it’s in your best interest to identify talented legal counsel sooner rather than later so that you comply with the statute of limitations. Don’t let a work accident destroy your life- contact our attorneys today to discuss your individual case.
Hire Nezhad Law Firm Today To Represent You in Your Work Accident Case
If you were injured on the job, you need attorneys who understand the workers’ compensation process and can guide you safely through it to make sure you are compensated. Work injuries can be devastating, both physically and financially, but Nezhad Law Firm is here to help.
NO RECOVERY = NO FEE